Movement | Mindfulness | Meditation
for children’s overall wellbeing
Located in Perth, Western Australia. Clare is so passionate about providing our children with the tools to see the value in their own “unique light” giving them the tools to find inner peace at an early age, which is helping them to cope with life now and in the future when they become productive members of the community.
All One-on-One Sessions are created to cater for your child’s needs.
One-on-One Sessions is an easy and fun way to address and support:
- Behavioural challenges in the classroom and at home
- Children suffering from anxiety, depression or overwhelmed by emotions
- Home, family and relationship stresses and worries
- Sleeping issues
- Resilience and Positivity
- Left and right brain stimulation
- Creative children
- Playground bullying
- Children with ADD and ADHD
- Non-competitive children
- Stress and worry relating to formal testing at a school or national level (NAPLAN)
- Wellbeing of the whole child physical, mental, emotional and spiritual
All One-on-One Sessions are extremely fun and interactive, finishing of with a beautiful meditation helping your child to find a sense of peace and calm, while learning the tools and techniques to introduce into their everyday lives.
Using current evidence based researched material, children can experience fun while learning and the benefits of quietening and calming their minds while regulating their own emotions. To improve their ability to retain and recall information, improve concentration and learn to redirect mind chatter from a negative to a positive mindset to support good mental health.
Clare works with your child and their challenges, while having fun while learning in the specialised one-on-one session created for your child’s needs:
- Mindful Yoga Movement/Games/Song & Dance
- Teaching: positive self-talk to build self-esteem, awareness of thought and action
- Nourish creativity and encourage compassion, generosity and respect
- Stimulate parts of the brain that increase focus and concentration
- Learn breathing techniques to manage our emotions to reduce stress and anxiety
- Guided Visualisation Meditation
These sessions are a creative and fun way to support the overall wellbeing of children, with children experiencing and developing a skill set to manage underlying thought processes and empower them when facing personal challenges.
Children’s One-on-One session equip children with skills they can use at pivotal points in their schooling journey and equip children with the greatest life tools we can give them.
Mindfulness Meditation has a profound impact on our overall health. There is an emerging amount of research and evidence that indicates that mindfulness & meditation can help our overall wellbeing and provide a sense of calm.
Mindful Meditation has many benefits such as:
- teaches us how to breath properly
- reduces stress
- helps with depression and anxiety
- helps with social behaviour
- helps with focus and concentration
- addresses self-esteem issues
- helps us calm down and be in the moment bringing a sense of CALM
- teaching us to be resilient & positive
- gives us coping tools for life
- left and right brain stimulation
- using the same part of the brain as reading, writing and creativity
- helps special needs children with things such as ADD & ADHD
- helps our overall wellbeing! … and these are just to name a few!
If you have any questions about your child’s overall wellbeing or would like to invest in your child’s overall wellbeing, I would love to hear from you:
changing one smile at a time!